What You Can Do to Prevent Being Bloated After Eating

What You Can Do to Prevent Being Bloated After Eating ??

After eating do you feel just dreadful? If you do, you are not alone, millions of people suffer from bloating, gas, cramps and indigestion after eating. These problems can interfere with your sleep, drain you of energy, and affect the health of your skin. When we have problems digesting and absorbing the nutrients from the foods that we eat, this can have a negative effect on our immune system and make us more susceptible to illnesses and give us a general overall feeling of not being well. The good news is that there is help for these problems. I experienced bloating, gas, cramps and indigestion that was so bad that I lost my enthusiasm for eating because I never knew how the foods I was eating was going to make me feel afterwards.

So I limited the foods that I ate to just a handful of different items. I avoided many of the foods that I loved like bread, cheese and meat because I knew that when I ate these foods I felt bad. My experiment provided me with limited relief but only for a while, then the problems returned. I even went to the doctor to address my concerns; however, she offered no real helpful advice in dealing with my issues and informed me I'd just have to deal with it because some people were more prone to having these problems than others. At that point, I thought I was doomed to a life of suffering until I discovered the advantages of Probiotics. This has helped with my bloating, gas, cramps and indigestion and I no longer feel awful after eating. I can once again enjoy the foods that I used to deprive myself.

One reason we experience these problems after eating is the build up of bad bacteria has overrun the good bacteria in our intestines. The bad bacteria basically feasts on our meal, thereby creating a lot of methane, hydrogen and carbon dioxide gas. Studies have shown that Probiotics help us break down food better and allow our bodies to better absorb the nutrients from the foods that we eat. Probiotics help flourish the good bacteria in the intestines that help diminish the effects of bloating, gas and indigestion.

I once again enjoy and am able to digest foods like cheese, meat, nuts, bread and all kinds of fruits and vegetables without any issues at all. I am able to once again eat many of the foods that I enjoy without fear of feeling horrible afterward.

If you are experiencing problems like bloating, gas, cramps, and indigestion, do yourself a favor and check out Nature's Secret Digestive Bliss Probiotic.

We offer this product at http://www.infinitelyhealthychoices.com.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Terri_Maceyka

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/7825191

No comments:

Post a Comment